Tuesday 29 November 2011

V Magazine Pushes The Limits with Gisele Bundchen:


I really love the cover and spread for this editorial. The provocative shredded denim that is shown throughout, and this one garment i fell in love with. A standard denim jacket with all the panels and fabric cut away and just left with the seams. I thought it was amazing, and tried it out quickly myself. Obviously i am not a glamourous model, and i havent glammed myself up for the photo, it was just a quick snap to show the idea. I left seam allowance so i can shred the edges, rather than having the fabric completely cut away and left the pockets on because i thought it was cute. I think something like this would look amazing over an over accessoriesed and over embellished garment, like a gown or shirt. As my collection will just be, or mainly be denim, i am just thinking of different ways to build up layers, this is one of my favoutrites so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment