Tuesday 29 November 2011

Persona: by Jeffrey Wang

‘Persona’ by Jeffrey Wang, callaboration with Levi’s, Fubon Art Foundation and BLANQ. The main purpose of PERSONA was to use recycled denim jeans and create art pieces from it. keeping the “raw” personality of denim jeans and creating sculptures with it, without using any technical sewing skills or cutting or any fashion skills. I absolutley love this project. I AM IN LOVE WITH DENIM, and the use and recycling of fabrics. My FMP collection: i want to create many garments and outfits, not just the amount we are given in the brief, but as much as i can create in the time limit we’ll be given, then that way i can pick from a wider range and selection. I want to maybe create some garments from recycling and some sculptural pieces like this, but with the use of sewing and the technical fashion skills. I AM SO EXCITED and have already started to collect second hand jeans etc so i can start playing around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment