Friday 7 October 2011

Final Collection Ideas: already so inspired: MAKE A STATEMENT

Even though my ideas may change later on, i may aswell write it all down :) We all know that I have a new found obsession with DENIM! Absolutley love the stuff. And I have decided that my final collection will all just be denim and that’s it. Thanks to Marques Almeida, who completely inspired me to do this. ADORE THEM. I have also had so much inspiration and ideas for the final catwalk show, and it an amazing idea came to me last night while listening to a song by Porcelain Black. The song was called: This is What Rock and Roll Looks Like, because my theme is religion, I thought what would be cool, would be for my models to look very grunge, with scruffy long hair and a wearing a crown of thorns, also very dark make up and rosary beads and multichain necklaces covered in crosses, inspired by Givenchy 2008 RTW. Along side my denim, studs, religious prints and spikes. I am really excited, I like my work to be different, my style is completely different to everyone elses and I like things to stand out and make statements. And i like my work to stand out with a rock star like effect, and i love that quality in fashion. I feel really happy with my ideas and the direction I am heading. Just NEED to put all the time and effort into this for it to work!! LOVES IT

No comments:

Post a Comment