Saturday 8 October 2011

Dissertation and Synopsis

Its that time once again, earlier this year, so we can concerntrate on our studio works. I have completely turned my idea for my dissertation around. Before I wanted to involve religion, as my indigo project is based on that, but Gill (my contextual studies tutor) gave me the idea, That if I wanted to involve Lady Gaga and Britney Spears, why don’t I use the topic of idols and icons. Why do the majority of Gay Men find it easier to look up to Strong, Powerful Celebrity women as Role Models. I love this idea, because i am openely gay myself, I have an obsession with Gaga and Britney, so this is something personal to me, and exciting. The dissertation doesn’t have to be handed in for over a month, but the synopsis has to be in tomorrow. I am not as worried as I thought, although I feel mega ill lately I feel OK about it, its probably the first synopsis I have ever written properly and didn’t go off point. I actually feel like there is so much I can write about and am excited to write about my idols and influences xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment