Tuesday 23 October 2012

Back on Track....

Well i think its safe to say its been a while since my last post, i havent really gone anywhere i have just been using my tumblr blog alot more as its quick and easy to just update and post. And blogspot has changed since i last used it and its even more complicated...

I have had a hard time since i left university, i have had a few photoshoots lined up for my collection, but because of my situation i have lost out on them. For a designer!! THAT IS HEARTBREAKING. I dont have the facilities to be fully creative like i was at uni, so that is also bloody heartbreaking. 

But lately things have been going really well, i have a beautiful boyfriend and recently got a Part Time Christmas Temp job at Debenhams in the fashion department (suprise, suprise)
SO ONCE I HAVE AN INCOME, I WILL GET BACK INTO THE FLOW OF CREATIVITY AND FASHION DESIGN AGAIN. I still sketch every now and then but i havent made anything since i have left uni! 2013 will hopefully be the fresh start i need!

and then i can get myself back on track and all things will slowly fix!!

No comments:

Post a Comment